Mon, Sep 23|
Boner Community Center
Community Presentation | Rivoli Reuse Findings + Six Reuse Ideas
Join us as DLR presents their research and findings on the reuse of the Rivoli.
Time & Location
Sep 23, 2019, 6:00 PM – 7:30 PM
Boner Community Center, 2236 E 10th St, Indianapolis, IN 46201, USA
About The Event
As part of the 10th Street arts grant John Boner Neighborhood Centers received from Lilly Endowment we will be conducting a reuse study of the Rivoli. DLR Group has been retained to assist with this work.
Rivoli Community Presentation Includes:
• A summary of community outreach, research and findings to date
• Examples of comparable historic theatre reuse projects in other cities
• An overview of (6) Rivoli reuse themes that have emerged from
• Visual renderings of each of the 6 possible reuse scenarios
• Additional community input opportunities
If possible, we'd love to have you RSVP for this presentation via Facebook.
Can’t attend this community presentation?
Stop by our Rivoli Reuse Headquarters at 3202 E. 10th St., Indy 46201 on September 24 or 25 anytime between 11am-7:30pm. See the possible reuse plans for the Rivoli and share your input on six different possible reuse ideas.
Have Questions or want to more information?
Contact Joanna Nixon via email or call 317.258.3139